AVATrade Review 2022: Enjoy Tight Spreads & High leverages
AVATrade broker is offering trading services over 1250 tradable assets like Forex, Cryptocurrency, Stocks, Commodities, and Indices. It was founded in 2006. The broker provides its service across 6 continents and is regulated by seven financial authorities of different countries. The broker is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under licence number 347/17 with the name DT Direct Investment Hub Ltd.
The broker provides MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for enhancing the trading experience of their clients. Traders can enjoy competitive spread and leverages. For providing a high level of security, the broker keeps clients money in a segregated account. The withdrawal and deposit process are very smooth and quick. Traders can experience commission-free trading by opening an account on AvaTrade.
AVATrade Review Pros and Cons:
- Regulated broker
- Commission Free trading
- MetaTrader 4 & MT 5
- 1250+ tradable instruments
- A Demo account & Islamic Account
- 24 hours customer support
- Average Forex Fees
- High Inactive fees
- Do not offer its services in the U.S.
Is AvaTrade Review Scam: Regulations
The AvaTrade broker came into the market in 2006. The broker is regulated by seven financial authorities like Europe, the British Virgin Islands, Australia, Japan, UAE and South Africa. The broker is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with the licence number 347/17. The broker’s trading websites support 20 different languages such as English, French, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, and various other languages
AVATrade Review Trading Account Types
The broker offers only a single type of account for both retail and professional traders. This account consists of access to the 1250+ instruments like forex, stock, cryptocurrency, indices, and commodities. Professional account holders will also get access to educational material such as trading videos, articles, economic indicators, and other so many features.
A demo account feature is also available on the broker’s platform. Here brokers provide you with the same environment as a live trading account. On the demo account, traders will get access to all features which they get on a live account. This account helps you in improving your trading skills and helps you in becoming friends with the live trading environment. A demo account is beneficial for both beginners and professional traders.
Islamic Account feature is also available for sharia law followers. Those who prefer more extended trade and keep their option open for more than 24 hours can go with an Islamic account. In a normal account, you need to pay rollover fees for holding a position for more than 24 hours. But with an Islamic account, you can enjoy trading 24 hours without paying any extra charges (Swap charges). To get access to an Islamic account, you need to submit relevant documents.
AVATrade Review Account Opening
- For opening an account, the first thing you need to do is register on the broker’s website, which is done by entering your email address and password.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen in which you need to enter your personal details such as first name, last name, email address, country code, and phone number. Click on the “Create Account” Button available under the form.
- On the next page, you need to pick features according to your requirements and click on the submit button.
- Now the broker will ask a few questions related to your past trading experience. When you complete this, you need to pay a minimum deposit and submit identity verification documents as per the broker’s guidelines.
- You are also all set to enjoy trading with AVATrade brokers.
AVATrade Review Trading Platform
MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular trading platforms. Most forex brokers offer this platform for enhancing the trading experience. MT 4 platform provides several attractive features such as fast execution speed, Trading signals, expert advice for algorithmic trading, and many more. Traders can access the MT 4 platform through PC, Web and mobile. This platform supports both Android and iOS devices.
Key features of the MetaTrader 4 platform are:
- One-click trading platform
- 9 timeframes
- 24 graphical objects
- Full data backup and security
- Trade history information
- Internal mail system.
- EA functionality
- 3 types of chart
- 30 built-in indicators and many more.
MetaTrader 5 is the advanced version of the MT 4 platform. Here we can access more indicators, more market orders, and more assets. MetaTrader 5 platform consists of various features such as expert advice (EAs), Custom Indicator, Scripts, and Libraries. Traders can access this platform through PC, Mobile, and web. Traders can access this platform via Android and iOS devices.
Key features of MetaTrader 5 Platform
- Multi assets trading
- EA functionality
- 3 charts
- 1 individual login across all your trading platform
- 6 pending orders
- Micro lots available
- New Streaming
- Inter account fund transfer
- 12 timeframes
- One-Click trading
- 38 build-in indicators
- 37 graphical objects
AVATrade Review Mobile Application
The broker is providing its mobile application AvaTradeGO to their traders through which you can enjoy trading from anywhere any time by your mobile. The application supports both Android and iOS devices. Traders can download this application from the Play Store as well as Apple Store.
AVATrade Review Trading Instruments
- Forex: the broker offers 55 major currency pairs for trading like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc.
- Commodities: Traders can trade 27 commodities such as Gold, Crude oil,
- Silver, Platinum, Copper, and many more.
- Stock trading: The broker provides several leading companies’ stocks for trading, such as Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Tesla, and various others.
- Indices: Investors can trade 31 Index CFDs such as US_500, CAC 40, and many others.
- Cryptocurrency: Traders can enjoy trading over 31 cryptocurrency pairs as well as individuals such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc.
- Equity CFDs: Investors can make the investment over 614 equities.
- ETFs: The broker offers 58 ETFs for trading like S&P 500 VIX, SPDR, etc.
- Bonds: 2 types of bonds are available for trading.
- Options, Futures, & Synthetics: there are 44 Options, synthetics, and futures available for trading.
AVATrade Review Commission & Spreads
Traders can enjoy commission-free trading over the AVATrade brokerage portal. You need to pay a swap charge for holding a position for more than 24 hours. Traders who prefer long term trade can go with an Islamic account. The maximum spread of forex offered by the broker is 0.9 pips (minimum) and average 1.5 pips.
AVATrade Review Leverage
The leverage varied as per their regulatory jurisdiction from which nation you belong to. The maximum leverage for a retail account is 1:30 as per ESMA restrictions. Investors who belong to the British Virgin Islands and Australia will get maximum leverage up to 1:400 for professional clients.
AVATrade Review Deposit and Withdrawal
The minimum deposit for opening an account is $100. Traders need to deposit this amount while performing the account opening process. Traders can transfer deposits in the trading account through various payment modes such as Bank wires, Credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal and others.
The brokers do not charge any fee for deposition and withdrawal from their clients. The withdrawal request should be processed within 24 hours, and it takes 10 business days to get funds in your trading account.
AVATrade Review Educational and Research Support
The broker’s website consists of a wide range of educational material, such as finance articles on trending topics for beginners, intermediate, and advanced traders. Beginners can improve their skills with the help of trading platform video tutorials on various topics.
Here traders can get benefits from technical trading strategies, economic indicators, and online trading strategies.
AVATrade Review Customer Support.
AVATrade customer support term is available 24 hours for your help. Traders can get in touch with support terms through Email, Phone calls, or live chat options. A massive number of FAQs are available on the broker’s website for resolving your curies. Traders can resolve their problems through answers provided in FAQs. FAQs sections are divided into various categories such as technical issues, support, compliance & Verification, Funds and others. The broker customer support offices are situated at various locations, which allow you to ask questions in your native languages. Traders can contact support terms from Monday to Friday 24 hours.
AVATrade is a legit brokerage firm that offers trading over 1250 tradable assets. The broker is regulated and authorised by seven financial authorities of different countries. The broker offers commission-free service over 6 continents. Here traders can take advantage of competitive spread and leverage. The broker provides live trading accounts for professional and retail traders. A demo account and Islamic account feature are also available on AVATrade brokerage. The minimum deposit for opening an account is $100. For further details read the above article properly.
Be the first to leave a review.