Fusion Markets Review 2022: Low Spread and Zero Commission
Fusion Markets Review 2021: The Australian forex industry supplied the raw material for the framework of the young Australian brokerage firm. Veterans of said industry came together to find a low-cost brokerage with great tech and supportive staff. The broker’s stated values are honesty, hard work, work ethics that’s upbeat, and adaptability. Fusion Markets is sure it’s unique since it has the required attributes: lowest trading costs out of all Australian CFD trading providers, no minimum account size, fee-free deposits, copy trading thru Fusion+, free US share CFD trading, and full regulation.
Pros and Cons:
- Low-cost trading;
- Segregated client trust accounts;
- ASIC regulated;
- Social trading;
- Copy trading
Insufficient customer support.
Is Fusion Markets Scam: Regulations
The parent company is Gleneagle Asset Management Limited, the right to do business in Australia is attested by the certificate ABN 29103162278. The trading name is ‘Fusion Markets’. ASIC regulates the broker. Fusion Markets has the Australian Financial Services license number 226199. Fusion Markets Pty Ltd is a corporate authorised representative of Gleneagle Asset Management Limited per ASIC AR 1275590.
The broker deposits all client monies into segregated Client Trust Accounts. Fusion Markets
Bank with HSBC and National Australia Bank.
Fusion Markets Review: Trading Account Types
Fusion Markets simplifies trading with provisions for just two account types. They are basically the same, with the same sort of access to assets and instruments. However, there are differences as regards the manner you are made to trade.
- Zero account – the most popular account, the account is actually for clients who have traded before, have a fair idea of how to commission sizing works, and are generally more active. The spreads begin from 0 pips and Fusion Markets’s AUD $4.50 omission ;
- Classic account – this is the account for beginners. Here you do not have to calculate your commission prior to each trade. Spreads begin from 0.8 pips with zero commissions. As the client trades, the commission comes included in the spread.
Fusion Markets offers you the Meta FX/Fusion Markets MAM.
- Trade across a large number of trading accounts;
- Order type flexibility – go for allocation by percentage, lot, and equity;
- Trade with sizes full, mini, micro;
- Partial closure of orders thru Master Account;
- Comprehensive use of Expert Advisors;
- All trading style and products compatible.
Fusion Markets Account Opening
Just go to the products & accounts page, and click the ‘open live account’ button.
Fusion Markets Review: Trading Platform
Admittedly, the signature trading platform for Fusion Markets has to be FUSION+. Currently available in your ClientHub, Fusion+ permits you to copy successful Fusion clients, permit others to copy your trades, copy between your own Fusion accounts – with a few clicks.
Best of all, the FUSION+ copy service comes free of charge. This holds good as long as you and the follower account are doing a minimum of 2.5 lots of FX/Metals each month. When your follower trades less than this, they pay a USD $10 per month fee to compensate Fusion hosting costs. If you yourself would like to charge your clients with monthly performance fees, you can do so to the tune of anywhere up to 30%.
Fusion Markets offers various trading platforms. These include:
- MetaTrader WebTrader ,
- MT4 Mobile App,
- MetaTrader 5.
The FX trading industry standard, MetaTrader 4 is swift, user-friendly, and very stable. However, even as most brokers present this platform to client traders, it is notable that it initially arrives as a shell or skeleton. Thus, this trading platform is a test of Vision and Mission for brokers since a broker’s trading platform is only as good as its trading goals.
- Automated trading – MetaTrader 4 first made use of ‘expert advisors’ that are automated trading systems developed with the MetaQuotes language or purchasing the EAs online, or via the MT4 terminal;
- Flexible trading options – the ability to trade with diverse order types, apart from one-click trading for faster access;
- Trading product range – the ability to trade with all Fusion products including CFDs, FX, and Cryptocurrencies;
- Tools and flexible charts – customisable charts, scripts, and more than 50 indicators.
- MetaQuotes Official WebTrader;
- Tradeable from anywhere, anytime;
- Mac trading compatible;
- Use the same login and password to trade.
MT4 Mobile App
- Anytime, anywhere trading -free, from your iOS/Android device;
- Both applications have one-click trading, layouts that are customisable, advanced charting and news;
- ‘On-the-go’ account management;
- FusionMarkets’ MetaTrader 5 is actually as good as the broker has been able to make it. Made basically to be multi-asset, the platform seamlessly connects with various exchanges and new markets.
- The platform is able to trade stocks, forex, futures as CFDs;
- swifter processing speed;
- 21 time frames;
- advanced pending orders;
- 80+ technical analyst objects;
- MQL5 compatible full Expert Advisor functionality;
- In-Built Virtual Private Server (VPS).
Fusion Markets Trading Instruments
Fusion Markets’ vision is to give you access to the world’s markets simpler, swifter, and more affordable cost than what prevails in markets currently.
- Forex -hit the ground running with the lowering of costs. The brokerage offers more than 90 currency pairs to trade with, tight spreads without dealing desk execution. Access available 24/5 each week. Minimum spread 0;
- Energy – trade Brent Oil, CrudeOil, and Natural Gas .commission free trades, go long and short. Competitive margins ;
- Precious metals – gold, zinc, silver, copper, platinum. No minimum spread;
- Equity indices – competitive edge, going long/short, flexible leverage. Really low spreads for all indices save Hang Seng and Nikkei 225;
- Commodities – coffee, wheat, cocoa, sugar. No exchange fees or trading commissions.No minimum spread;
- Share CFDs – access to trade 50 of the world’s largest equities thru share CFDs with $0 brokerage. 0.01 minimum spread.
Fusion Markets Review: Commission & Spreads
As the broker claims, there are no hidden charges.
There Are explicit commission rates for currencies. Rate given for each round turn:
- AUD $4.50;
- USD $4.50;
- EUR EUR 0.45;
- GBP GBP 3.55;
- CHF CHF 4.49;
- SGD $6.20;
- NZD $6.90;
- HKD $35.30;
- CAD $6.00;
- JPY 495.00;
Fusion Markets Leverage
The broker gives the trader the opportunity to go for maximum leverage – up to 500:1.
Fusion Markets Deposit and Withdrawal
There are no fees on deposits. In addition, there are a variety of payment options available, including wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Dragon Pay, Interac eTransfer, Jeton.
Fusion Markets Review: Educational and Research Support
Fusion Markets proffers a diverse range of tools that mesh in well with the broker’s Research Support. The client trader can obtain a swift, actionable view on the market covering all of the brokerage’s product suite with analyst views. Thus included are commodities, forex, indices and shares. Features: real-time provision/updation of trade setups; important support levels; important resistance levels; alternative scenarios; reasons for trading, plus comments; MT4/MT5 custom indicator.
- Via a balanced set of comprehensive, proactive analytics, educational guidance, and options for customisation, technical insight permits all sorts of traders to view market opportunities. More stuff to learn about
- Technical analysis indicators;
- Interactive charts;
- Alert creation;
- Viewing and assessing short, medium, and long term technical pictures;
- View most popular community trades.
Fusion Markets Market Buzz harnesses the power of the most advanced AI. Market Buzz sifts thru countless articles and presents you with a useful summary.
- Fusion Markets Market Buzz features:
- Watchlists – make your own watchlists to see only what’s the top priority for you ;
- automated event detection – there are AI tools that detect numerous news types with price movements and news announcements ;
- Hot topics – easily follow whatever is happening to each product with a top discussion topic for every financial instrument ;
- Who’s talking – view the ratio of professional financial media vs social media commentary ;
- Buzz meter – assess the amount of buzz around every instrument;
- Stay high level – focus on what matters – cut the noise.
Fusion Markets Customer Support
You can reach out to Fusion Markets Customer Support. There’s a contact form on the contact us page. Address: 17 Gwynne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia.
Email: [email protected]
Phone number +61 383762706
The young broker from Australia has a massive social trading footprint. Its low-cost trading aims are not an overstatement. It has brought cutting edge tech and tools to a larger crowd of investors at cheaper costs. However, Fusion Market’s affiliation with VFSC brings its grandiose aims under a cloud of doubt. We can only hope the broker will not have to cut corners in order to stay true to its stated mission.
Be the first to leave a review.